At the first official meeting of the Forum on Tuesday the date for the group's first AGM (Annual General Meeting) was agreed:
Tuesday 16th September 2014 at 6.30pm
The Forum Constitution contains the following section regarding the AGM:
- The AGM, and any other public meetings held, give legitimacy to the Steering Group of the Forum and the plans they or the workings groups develop
- If there is more than one public meeting in any year, one will be designated as the AGM
- The AGM will be called with at least 15 working days’ notice once per year by advertising extensively across the Neighbourhood Plan area.
- The AGM has the power to both elect and remove by a vote of no confidence, any member of the Steering Group
- At each AGM the Chair will provide a written report, the treasurer will provide a set of accounts for the previous year and the Minute secretary will record the proceedings.
- The quorum required for an Annual General Meeting to conduct business shall be 15 members.